Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soundtrack To My Life

Movie soundtracks are where I find at least half of my music, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you:

(500) Days Of Summer
My favorites on this one are:
She's Got You High - Mumm-Ra
You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oats (Such a cheesy 80's song, but so good)
Here Comes Your Man - Meaghan Smith
Bad Kids - Black Lips

Slumdog Millionaire
My favorites:
Gangsta Blues - A.R. Rahman
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Jai Ho - A.R. Rahman

Juno
My favorites are basically the whole CD on this one but a few are:
All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
Piazza, New York Catcher - Belle & Sebastian
I'm Sticking With You - The Velvet Underground
Loose Lips - Kimya Dawson

Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist
My favorites:
Middle Management - Bishop Allen
Lover - Devendra Banhart
Very Loud - Shout Out Louds
Fever - Takka Takka

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great idea Sara, that you decided to name the albums of some awesome movies. Good idea... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete