Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 2


Well I had a big post. I accidentally lost the whole thing. so this will be sort of short. And I have no idea why the beginning of this is underlined. I'm new to this, sorry.

I'm doing this blog for a journalism class. It's going to focused mainly on fashion and music. As you probably could have figured out by the tittle.

So here's a bit of the big post that ran away.

I absolutely love vintage clothing.My favorite era of fashion is definitely the 50s.
The clothing of the time is so classic.The clothes the actors wear in Mad Men is so great.
I'm going to try to put a picture right here, of the cast, but last time it didn't work so no promises. If I could wear clothes like this every day, I would, but it might be a bit too dressy...

No comments:

Post a Comment